We are aware that you trust Renzy with your personal information and so we are serious about our responsibilities when it comes to protecting your privacy. We have put together this policy to show you which personal information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we use this information to enhance your user experience. This will give you an understanding of the way we work.
- We limit the processing of your personal information to a minimum required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Asking you for explicit consent when we need it, to process your personal information;
- Having taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safeguarding of your personal information;
- That we never share personal information with any third parties, unless deemed necessary to serve the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- Our awareness of your rights regarding your personal information and respecting these rights;
Processing personal information – Customers or suppliers
Customers’ or suppliers’ personal information will be processed by Renzy serving the following purpose(s):
- Accurate execution of the booked GPS audio tour. (A)
- Administrative purposes. (B)
- Communication about the GPS audio tour booke dby you. (C)
Grounds for processing aforementioned personal information:
- The booking agreement;
Renzy may ask you to provide the following personal information to serve the aforementioned purposes:
- First name(s) as stated on ID / Driving licence (A / B / C)
- Full last name (A / B / C)
- Address (A / B / C)
- Telephone number (A / B / C)
- Email address (A / B / C)
Renzy will save your personal information within a secured reservation system for the purpose of aforementioned processing during the course of the agreement and 7 years after this to ensure efficient processing of any future agreement. Your personal information will also be saved for 7 years within our financial administration.
Processing personal information – Newsletter subscribers
Renzy will process Newsletter subscribers’ personal information to serve the following purpose(s):
- Informing the individual by means of GPS audio tour related news features and special offers.
- Newsletter registration form;
- Newsletter subscription after explicit consent during events or gatherings.
To serve the aforementioned purpose(s), Renzy may ask you the following personal information:
- First name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
Renzy will save your personal information for the purpose of aforementioned processing until you decide to unsubscribe. The option to unsubscribe will be available with every sent out newsletter.
We collect data for research and to gain more insight into our customers which enables us to tailor our services accordingly. This website uses “cookies” (small files placed on your computer) to help analyse the use of the website. Cookies that generate information about how you use our website may be transferred to our own secured servers or to those owned by a third party. We use this information to monitor your use of the website, to compile reports about website activity and to offer other services with regard to website activity and internet use.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, you can however reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie will be sent. We can however not ensure the correct functioning of features and services on our and other websites when cookies are disbaled within your browser.
Sharing with third parties
We may share your personal information with third parties if and when deemed necessary to be able to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
As an example, we use a third party in the following instances:
- An online booking system which we use to process our bookings;
- Handling any (financial) administration resulting from the booking agreement;
- When issuing newsletters.
As a general principle, we never share personal information with any third parties without a processing agreement. As an exception, we may share personal information upon a customer’s explicit request and when deemed necessary to execute the booking agreement.
We will ensure that the necessary agreements are in place with aforementioned third parties (processors) to ensure the safety of your personal information. We will never share your personal information with any other third parties unless we are required and allowed to do so by law. For example, when police request (personal) information as part of an investigation. In this instance, we are required by law to cooperate and provide any information. We may also share personal information with third parties upon your written consent.
Questions and feedback
Electric GPS audio tours
Meer en Duin 36
2163 HC Lisse
+31 (0)252 51 40 62
Most recent date of modification: 01-01-2021